March 21, 2021
- This Agreement (hereinafter — the Offer, the Agreement) is concluded between the Conference «Money of the Future» (Organizer) and a limited number of individuals (Speakers).
- The Offer is a proposal by the Organizer to the Speaker to speak at any event organized by the Conference «Money of the Future» (hereinafter — the Event).
- Acceptance of this Offer means the full and unconditional acceptance by the Speaker of all the Organizer’s conditions without any exceptions and/or limitations.
- This Agreement shall be deemed concluded (accepted) from the moment when the Speaker sfilled out an event registration form. By his/her speech, the Speaker confirms the fact of familiarization with the terms of this Offer and fully agrees with them. The fact of familiarization with this Agreement may be additionally confirmed by any electronic means of communication.
- The Organizer reserves the right at any time unilaterally and without giving any reason to withdraw the offer to the Speaker to speak at the Event (to withdraw the Offer).
- The date, time and duration of the speech shall be determined by the Organizer and may be changed.
- The theme of the speech is determined by the Organizer. In some cases, by agreement of the parties, the topic may be determined by the Speaker and is subject to mandatory approval by the Organizer. In case the Organizer does not approve the topic of the Speaker’s speech, the Offer shall be deemed withdrawn.
- By accepting this Offer, the Speaker gives his/her full and unconditional consent to the use by the Organizer of any materials of the speech: video recordings, presentation materials, texts of the speech in full or in part, photographic materials, as well as any other materials related to the speech at the Event (hereinafter — Performance Material).
- The Speaker grants the Organizer the right to use the Performance Material in the following ways:
1) the right to use the Performance Materials under the Organizer’s trade name and trademark;
2) the right to publish the Performance Materials, that is, to communicate information in any form or by any means to an undefined number of persons;
3) the right of representation of the Performance Materials for the general access in telecommunication networks (Internet or other networks) at which unlimited number of users can carry out access to Performance Materials from any place and at any time on their own choice;
4) the right to reproduce the Performance Materials (to duplicate, copy or otherwise reproduce them) without restriction of circulation;
5) the right to distribute the Performance Materials both online and offline by any means without territorial or temporal restrictions;
6) the right to use publicly the Performance Materials and to demonstrate them for information, advertising and other purposes;
7) the right to include the Performance Materials, its elements and products created on its basis, as components in collections, which can be developed by the Organizer under the name and trademark of the Organizer;
8) other use at the discretion of the Organizer.
- The consent is unlimited.
- The Speaker waives claims of financial and other nature against the Organizer in connection with the use of the Performance Materials.
March 21, 2021
Conference «Money of the Future»